1. If you can't find anything cute to wear- put on sweat pants.
2. What is your "THING"? Eyes, butt, lips, shape? Play it up. If you have beautiful lips, try a brightly colored lipstick. Eyes- wear something to bring the shape and color out . If it's your booty- wear tighter bottoms with a looser top. Maybe you are a really talented musician or artist, celebrate it. Invite friends over to show them your latest work.
3. What are you actually doing today? If you want self worth- DO SOMETHING. don't be lazy.
4. Do something nice for somebody else, that you get
5. Don't worry about what you look like or what you are doing compared to other people. Make your own standards and meet them.
6. Sttttreeetccchhhh in the morning.
7.Read more. You can learn so much from books. It will make you feel good to know something new.
8. Accept yourself. This is who you are. What you know. How you look. If you want a change, it's up to you. List to "MAN IN THE MIRROR" ( Michael Jackson) and learn from that song.
9. Try yoga- It keeps stress to a minimum and makes your body and soul feel loved.
10. Be grateful.
|Here I am right now. In undas- no makeup. hair greasy- but feeling beautiful.|