21.2.12

Wear this:

Emilio De La Morena.
I have seen a few things on his runway which look really simple yet fantastic. One of which I will be bring you a DIY of next monday. Here is a photo of one of his jackets that I noticed looked pretty simple to wear. All you need are:
A jacket
A large matching scarf
A belt.
To do this you put on your jacket, wrap your scarf behind your shoulders, leaving enough to pull over your head, and let the rest dangle in front of your torso. Buckle on a belt, even of a different color, and PRESTO! You look like this beaut. You get the peplum look without having to do any sort of expensive shopping or tiring sewing. 











1 comment:

  1. I tried this today and I like it. Looks chic when itsz paired with the right clothes

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?